All the other girls had flowers and princesses on thier cars. Zoe was going for something more fierce so she designed a dragon.
I can't believe she is in the double digits.
Here are 10 things we LOVE about Zoe:
1. She makes great pancakes, crepes and waffles from scratch. She makes us brunch every Sunday.
2. Zoe is a great big sister. She cuddles, tickles and entertains like a pro.
3. She is very determined. When she sets a goal she works hard to achieve it. She hates running but she set a goal to run a 10k and she is up to running 3 1/2 miles.
4. She is very artistic. She draws, plays piano, and dances beautifully.
5. Her laugh is hilarious.
6. She has a strong sense of who she is and where she wants to take her life already. If she doesn't do well on an assignment she will always ask me, "Mom does this mean I can't go to BYU?"
7. She has a strong testimony of the gospel and she let's that guide her life. She is happy to let us know if we are doing something she doesn't feel good about.
8. She has great fashion sense, and since she is already wearing a size 7 shoe we will be sharing clothes very soon.
9. She is incredibly kind and soft hearted. She wants people to be happy and when others are hurting she hurts.
10. She is open to new experiences. She is always willing to try new food, or new adventures. She loves excitement.
Isn't that the most awesome thing ever. What an incredible dedicated father and an amazing homemaker.
Again, trampolines are the best birthday party investments ever!
Zoe's friends were so generous. She was so appreciative.
This was Zoe's outfit for the last day of school last year.
She is quite the fashionista.
Zoe had a dance performance at the end of last year for Jazz and Ballet.
She made some good friends, and had a great time.