Our Favorite Video

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

This year we had more of a family Valentines Day. Starting with Sunshine toast. (also known as Toads in a hole, but my kids don't like the idea of eating toads.)


I decided to try my hand at cake pops. I did not realize it would be a two day endeavor, but it was fun and they were delicious!




Ben got Zoe and I flowers and a See's gift card.
What a sweetie!




Zoe and Tate fell in love with Charlie and the Chocolate factory over Christmas break. Seriously every once in a while I hear Tate saying "fat, fat, fat" and giggling to himself. So we got it for them and watched it a bunch of times.

Ben and I got Band Hero and man do we rock.


The one thing we did as a couple was go to the Stake Valentines dance. It probably wasn't the most romantic evening we have ever had but we did have a couple good laughs and we danced together for the first time in five years. Sad but true. Ben is not a big dancer.

No comments: