Our Favorite Video

Sunday, March 2, 2014

D Tate Sorensen

My sweet Tateroo turned 8 this year!
 
 
Isn't he handsome!
 

 
He is also sweet, smart, funny, organized, thorough and willing to work hard.
 

 
Man I love that little nose and those freckles!
 

 
For Tate's birthday I got to go to his school to deliver cupcakes.
 

 
King for a day!
 

 
Greysen came with me to be my comic relief.
 




 
We had this great spy birthday party.  I do not know how we will ever top this.
 




The laser maze!
 




 
And best of all Tate was able to get baptized.
 


 
I am so proud of my little guy!
 



 
Grey was not in a picture taking mood.
 

 
Nanna and Grandpa came out to see him.
 

 
Daddy preformed the ordinance.
 


 
Silly showman!

2 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Congrats to Tate! Looks like a fun time was had by all for every activity :)

The Platt's said...

What a big boy! The kids are growing so fast! Beautiful family, Mauvia!