Our Favorite Video

Monday, February 4, 2019

Christmas 2019

This Christmas season was very dynamic. 
 
 
My dear friend Ami gave me this Christmas Cactus.  Look at the pretty bloom.


 
Happy 19th Wedding Anniversary to us!
 
 
Happy Birthday Ben!
 

 
Greysen kitty snuggles
 
 
December 19, 2019 My dear Great Grandmother Jessie Pearl Marley died.
My heart is broken,
She was one of the most important people in my life.
She taught me so much when I was a child.  She taught me to bake and to garden, to love reading and the quiet.  To appreciate music and exercise.  I have so many memories of playing games with her while we ate fudge and taking an orange and a stack of saltine crackers with butter on them to bed so we could snack and read.  I loved her sweet laugh, her soft skin and her smell.  Her hugs were the best.  She was someone who I always knew believed in me and loved me even at my worst.  I am so grateful to have known her.
 




 
More silliness from our travels.
 


 
Love that my boys held hands during the primary program!
 

 
These cuties!
 
 
Handsome guy!
 

 
Merry Christmas
 
 
Legos
 
 
Christmas morning
 









 
Christmas Photo shoot
 



 
Christmas Puzzle
 
 
Christmas Dress up
 


 
Zoe participate in the Apple Blossom Pageant where she gave a speech in front of the whole school!
 




 
Tate is silly
 



No comments: