Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
We have been so blessed this year. There are so many things to be grateful for here are some of the many:
1. Zoe, Tate, Grey, and baby yet to be met. Our kids are so sweet and special. I love spending every second of my spare time with them. They are so much fun. They are so smart. I cannot believe how blessed we have been.
2. Ben...I could talk all day about this guy. He is so patient and loving. He is an amazing father. He works so hard to make life great for our kids.
3. The Gospel. I would not be the person I am without it. I can see the difference it makes in the lives of my children. I feel so comforted knowing that I still have the room to learn and grow.
4. Friends. We have been so blessed in the friends we have made as we have made our moves and rebuilt our lives. We have always felt so loved and supported.
5. Education and learning opportunities. We have all been able to learn from some great individuals.
There is so much more but I won't bore you further.
Let's get to the pictures...
Tate made a pioneer hat at school and he was so excited that he insisted I take a picture, so he put it on and this is what we got...
Then he looked at the picture and said "Wait that's not right, let me fix it."
After the adjustment... "Wait not quite"
Perfect! Love that chocolaty grin!
Now without further ado...The food!
The pies: 2 Chocolate, Apple, Cherry, and Lemon Meringue
(2 Cohcolates because I am pregnant and I am not very good at sharing!)
We had our good friends the Bastians over for dinner so for lunch we had appetizers so it was easier to eat while we played games.
We made the turkey and I think it was the best one we have ever made!
Tina came up with the most adorable place setting ideas.
Look at that cute place setting turkey!
Here are the kids places.
Here we are getting ready to enjoy our meal.
Cute boys sat at the counter.
Oat's first Thanksgiving. He likes turkey.
Tina and Grey played cars.
Tina is Grey's best friend!
Tina brought some crafts for the kids to do. One of them was a turkey hat. Grey made one and I tried to get a picture of it...
Clearly he ate too much sugar.
This is as close as we got to a still shot.
Cute hat eh!